I, and my fellow Conservatives, will support the NHS and our healthcare system:
- The Conservatives have unveiled plans to provide an extra £33.9 billion for the NHS by 2023-24 and will ensure that this funding reaches the frontline.
- We will take forward legislation to establish the Health Service Safety Investigations Body – the world’s first such body.
- A Medicines and Medical Devices Bill will ensure our NHS has faster access to innovative medicines.
- We will bring forward substantive proposals to fix the crisis in adult social care, giving people the dignity and security they deserve.
- We will continue to work to modernise and reform the Mental Health Act to ensure that people get the support they need, with a much greater say in their care.