For the last ten years I have campaigned to protect the local facilities that we enjoy. I may not have won every fight but I have always worked hard and had some notable successes, such as:
- keeping the Blaise Museum open.
- preventing the sell off of many of our parks and green spaces such as those in Lockleaze and Avonmouth.
- working with the Avon Riding Stable to protect its lands from being sold in Henbury.
- developing a new Community Centre in Henbury.
- protecting our libraries from closure such as those in Sea Mills, Westbury and Henleaze.
I will continue to work across our communities to preserve the facilities that we all use including our library, shops, parks and pubs. They are all widely used and I will remain a champion of local services.