To cut congestion, improve public transport and reduce commuter traffic I will be campaigning for:
- Rail Network upgrades, with new stations and a full Henbury Loop.
- Bus network improvements, with contactless ticketing, so that it better connects our communities.
- Park & Rides sites circling the city to take more of the commuter traffic off of our roads.
- Road improvements to cope with greater volumes on side roads and secondary junctions
- City Mayor made to commit to transferring the £53m from the Central Bristol Arena project to invest in the North Bristol Transport infrastructure.
- Cycling network enhanced for north Bristol with improved safety and storage at major bus stops and train stations to allow a 'multi-modal' commute.
- Electric car community charging points to help roll out and reduce air pollution.